Are you the Ideal pool service customer?
We recently received a call from a potential pool service customer and they informed us that they were not pleased with their current pool service.
They wanted to find a new pool service where they would have a long-term relationship without trying out a new pool service each year.
We explained to them the costs that we charge for maintaining a swimming pool are based upon our costs.
We have to charge in order to be able to pay for proper liability insurance and workers comp insurance.
Our overhead is significant because we can’t operate our swimming pool company by storing things in our garage.
We wouldn’t want to have the EPA on our backs, now would we?
So, if you are looking for a pool service to maintain your pool for an inexpensive price, then we are not the pool company for you.
If you want to hire a reputable pool company, then you will need to pay a competitive price
So, what is a competitive price?
Well, in the Atlanta market, you have to consider the following factors:
- The pools are not all close together;
- There are a lot of trees
These are just a few of the factors that go into the pricing for providing pool service in the Atlanta area.
So, how much do you actually charge?
Well, we pride ourself on being a truthful company, so here is our pricing:
- We charge in a range of pricing between $50-$75 for cleaning the pool based upon the size of the pool. The highest price is for pools that have a negative edge or are bigger than 35,000 gallons.
- Our hourly rate for labor is $108. This is for Luke to come out to your pool to diagnose problems that are going on with your equipment.
3. Luke doesn’t charge for estimates; but, if your pool is a significant distance from our office, then he will coordinate the visit when he is in the area caring for another pool.
4. If you are a year-round customer, then we offer flat rate chemical pricing based on whether you have a chlorine tab or a salt water pool.
Our goal is to always provide top quality service and make our pricing easy to understand.
If you are a pool owner who wants someone to take care of your pool without you having to think about it, then we might be a fit for you.
If you like taking care of things yourself, then you might need to reconsider because we want to be the professional in your backyard.
We want to make your pool look great and have you feeling great swimming in it.